Wednesday 12 September 2018

Spring Poems published 12th September


I can hear the bees buzz buzzing around me in the air and two birds singing a lovely song in a tree together.
I look up to the beautiful sky and see the shapes of people in Spring and happy faces in the world.

By Lily
12/9/18


I burst out of the slimy and soft soil. Twisting and turning up my thick vine like a lizard squealing up a big brown tree. I can’t believe that I started off with a tiny little golden seed and now I’m a blooming sunflower. I can feel the sunbeams shooting down on me. Every time I get some more sun I grow taller.

By Robbie
12/9/18


I was looking for a drink but snap, somebody cut me off. I look like I’m beautiful and I think I look cool. They gave me water. I feel like I’ve got white petals. I see people, dogs and cats. I can do stuff like pull off my leaves.

By Harry
12/8/18


If I was a flower a blow of the wind would pull one of my petals off. Since I am a flower now I can grow bigger and bigger. I do not really like the soil because… the soil dried up. Oh no. I need the soil, I like the soil. I need to go and get my friends and they will help me and then they will fix the soil.

By Sophie
12/9/18


As I punch my way out of my roots I realize that I am a tall sunflower with my yellow petals. I am nearly taller than a tree, I can see chipmunks in a tree. I have 5 petals on each flower, I can feel lots of rain drops crashing on my petals. I closed my petals because it was getting into winter and I will get cold.

By Fergus
12/9/18


As I slowly rise up into the fresh windy air my smooth and soft petals burst out like a colourful firework. I snuggle in to the shiny green grass. I see bees sucking nectar out of flowers. I see flowers staring at me. I look at my colours, they are purple and pink. I feel my tears drift across my petals. I slowly start to change colours into red. I like to be different, leave me alone. All though it is quite fun to change so I think I will stay like this I guess.


By Eadie
12/9/18


Spring, as I burst out of the thick grass. Blooming out beneath the sun. bees buzzing all around my petals. Oh no, I feel rain plopping over me. It is warming up again now. So many beautiful flowers coming out of the soil. Petals spring out of the side of the flower. Now I can’t wait till summer, there will be lots more flowers.

By Lote
12/9/18


I shoot up like a firework. The trees are waving to me. I brighten up like the boiling hot sum. My petals shine like a pointy white star. I can feel the soft and smooth wind pushing against me. I am the colour of boiling hot firey lava. I am a rose.

By Cooper
12/9/18


I am a red flower smashing the grass. I start to bloom; I am beautiful like a bee. I stand in a flower pot. My friends are a rose, buttercup, daisy and sunflower. My favourite holiday is Daffodil Day.

By Reuben
12/9/18


When I was planted I was growing too fast for my brain. I pushed myself out of that yucky soil and all I could see was rain, hail and wood. I almost got blown over, it was really scary and I hated it. Also I saw a tree and it waved hello to me and then I saw a lake and I had a little sip out of it. It tasted really good.

By Benjamin
12/9/18




I burst out of the soil, I splattered really fast. My shell is shaking; my petals are falling to the ground. I have so many colours, green, red, brown, yellow and a little bit of pink. I feel fantastic.

By Jack
12/9/18



As I was slowly growing in the mud I was turning into a sunflower. I needed a drink so I could grow bigger than a normal flower. I can see other flowers and my own too.

By Emma
12/9/18


I shine like a crystal bursting higher and higher. I am as bright as the sun. I hear the birds singing in the sun. Petals flying onto me, petals bursting out of me. I love it. My stem is bursting like a lizard’s tongue.

By Isabelle
12/9/18


I am a soft flower that shines, blooms, pops out, and starts to grow.  I’m a cute little flower that is very pretty.  Rain rain come to me so I can grow. Pitter pitter pat and drops of rain dripping on my petals.  I am purple, blue, green, red, orange, yellow and pink.  I feel happy to be a flower and I’m a ziz zag spotty flower.  My name is Rosa.  When I blow in the wind I touch the other flowers.
YAY!
By Saraya
12/9/18


I bloom out of the brown soil and start to grow slowly. 
I am beautiful colours.  I am wriggling on the green juicy grass, sucking all the water and I smell real good.
The only thing I can see is other flowers bashing into me. 
I hear hail and rain drip dropping on my petals.  It feels like I am going to break.
Suddenly I start to grow.
I AM INCREDIBLE!
By Frankie
12/9/18


Petals bursting out of me and I wiggle in the seeds and dirt.  I feel the wet, green grass and I can see rain dropping on my petals and I can see the hot sun shining on my face all the time.
I love being a flower.

By Sam
12/9/18


I am a delicious, crispy, dancing, golden daffodil.
I kick out of the disgusting soil and pop out like a baby bird from an egg.
Hurray! I am finally a cute little flower popping out of the soil.
I feel incredible.

By Olivia H
12/9/18


I carefully burst out of my soft soil.  I feel like rain pitter pattering on my soft petals.
I can see the sun shooting onto my beautiful face. Wow! I look blue as the sea and red as roses and yellow as the sun.
I can wiggle onto the grass to suck up the water.
I’m happy being a beautiful flower.
It’s amazing because you can watch the world.

Olivia T
12/9/18



I am a blue yellow and green flower.  I smash out of the brown soil.  I was a seed but today I am not a seed…WAHOO!
I see the world.  It is shiny and wonderful.  Oh no! Somebody almost stepped on me.  Here comes another foot but I am fine now and I will bloom my petals.
I am so close to being an adult flower.  Here comes some rain yay! I am growing and here it goes.  Here comes the sun.  I quickly suck up the water before the Sun does. 
I live in a flower bed patch and my vines grow bigger than all the other flowers BUT I am lonely because all the other flowers are planted away from me.
By Baxter C
12/9/18


I start to pop out of the slimy soil.  I am a beautiful flower with three colours: blue, purple and yellow.  I feel rain sucking up my vines.  I hear the soft breeze on my face.  I blow away on the ground.  I can see other flowers blooming on the green grass.  I like to bloom and show my colours.
I am a LILY!

By Carys
12/9/18



I am a seed now pushing out of the ground.  I feel like I’m blooming already.  I can’t wait to turn into a beautiful sunflower in a few months. 
WAHOO! The rain is coming.  I’m growing a stalk.  Time for bed…actually disco and then I will go to bed.
I am tired. 
GOODNIGHT!

By Charlie
12/9/18



ART to follow

I kick out of the hard soil.  My petals have not come out yet but I know I will have beautiful spring petals. 
Soon I am waving about.  I think the outside is nice but I want rain because that way I can grow and not die.  As weeks passed I grow weaker and weaker because there isn’t much rain.  AT last ….it rained for a week and now I will survive for a bit longer.

By Ruby
12/9/18

No comments:

Post a Comment